Contact Our Firm For Legal Help Today
Keeton & Perry, PLLC
The Kinds Of Representation We Provide
Keeton & Perry, PLLC, has a small office building right across from the Manchester city hall. We don’t consider ourselves a big-time law firm. Instead, we are the attorneys that represent the residents of Manchester regarding the issues that matter most to them. Much of our business comes through referrals from local residents or other attorneys in the community.
The legal services we routinely provide include:
- Criminal defense representation: This includes providing representation for traffic stops to the most serious felony charges such as murder and manslaughter.
- Bonnaroo Citations and Bonnaroo Drug Citations Resolution: A large portion of our practice involves helping those arrested during the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. Whatever the charges, we will be there for you until your matter is resolved.
- Personal injury advocacy: We fight for compensation for those injured due to someone else’s negligence. This includes wrongful death cases. We charge no fee without recovery for you.
- Family law services: We provide services regarding a wide variety of family law matters including divorce and child custody matters. We understand the stress you experience when facing these issues and work toward resolving these matters through the meeting of your personal needs.
- Estate planning services: We put together a strategic plan for you to help care for your loved ones when you are no longer able to do so.
While a large portion of our representation concerns criminal defense, personal injury and family law matters, we will do what we can to help you out regarding any legal issue. If we cannot help you, we will do what we can to find someone else who can.